Pages

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Zombie Strippers

Click for a larger pic

These lovely ladies were made by Reaper Miniatures.  My only beef with them is that they are not particularly injured.  One has an open wound on her leg, another a sort of injury on her back, but the third is hardly wounded at all.  Maybe the bite is where we can't see it.

I decided to experiment with zombie skin colors.  In the past I've used a gray color, but this time I decided to use something a little more in the flesh tone range with a bit of green.  It's actually Delta Ceramcoat Sandstone with Antique Walnut Stain on top.  I think that, when all is said and done, it looks pretty good.

Comments welcome.

5 comments:

  1. great work i need to have these in my horde

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have these girls and they are pretty indeed! Good work on them mate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look really good, I have been meaning to get these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this set as anything out of the ordinary appeals to me.

    ReplyDelete