Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Rufus, survivor


I scrounged around and found the last figure of the Street Violence blister set I owned, a guy who I guess is supposed to look like Rob Zombie or something.  Since I'm Robb, I decided to go with "Rufus" instead.  Rufus is armed with a grenade, a knife, a gun, and a drum-fed shotgun.  That's a pretty solid kit.  Maybe it is the gut and the big belt buckle, but he's got a good "survivor" vibe going for him.

In my inventory of the miniatures I have that might work in this range, I discovered I only had about a dozen zombies, and they are all the Wargames Factory ones.  So I ordered a horde of new miniatures from Zombiesmith on Black Friday (he had a sale, 18% off).  It might be a while before they get here, but in the meantime I have a few more I can be working on.


4 comments:

  1. He's looks better than my "Rufus" I painted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking pretty good. If you find a Stephanie miniature we may figure out a trade with some zombies?

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice work, looks good, and a drum fed shotgun is nothing to laugh at.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great looking mini. I agree about the "survivor vibe".

    ReplyDelete