Pages

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Berkeley, Survivor


Hard to believe I haven't done anything on this project since July, but I got sidetracked by some other things.  Now I'm back, and starting things off with "Berkeley" from Reaper Miniatures.  She's a great looking fig, but she's armed with two of the most problematic weapons in ATZ: a shotgun and a chainsaw.  Both work just fine against zombies, but tend to draw more zombies like flies to honey.

If you read my primary blog, you know I'm kind of kicking about some various projects.  Well, I've decided to come back here.  I've been reading and re-reading the ATZ rules, and I think I know what one of my biggest hang-ups about the rules was, and I've come to grips with it.  Now it's time to get some figures, both alive and dead, painted up and ready to launch.

3 comments:

  1. Great paint job. It's come out nice and bright which is hard to pull off, well done.

    ATZ took me a while to grasp because it does use a couple of counter-intnutive mechanics. As soon as you get your head around them you get why they are used and it works perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is looking pretty indeed! Good job

    ReplyDelete