Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

The Village Shoppe




I finished my first "Food Market" from Stoelzel's Structures.  It is a two story building with the shop on the main floor and a stairwell in the back leading up to an apartment.   The roof and the upper floor lifts out, as you can see.  I haven't built any of the interior pieces yet.  Since ATZ:FFO doesn't incorporate rules for inside combat but leaves it fairly abstracted I don't feel the huge impetus to get it done.  Besides, I tend to find the smaller pieces a little fiddly.

A food market and an apartment make for a great encounter location (two, really) for the game, and this is where Team Robb will be heading this weekend, hopefully.

8 comments:

  1. That looks brilliant mate really like the interior as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nicely done and a very useful building to have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a very useful addition to your campaign. I look forward to seeing it in use.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool shop, needs some inside props

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll try to get at least a couple made. For one thing, they are supposed to hold up the second floor, although it fits snugly enough without them.

      Delete
  5. Very nice, I hope it fills all your supply needs. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, and thanks for the good wishes. We're down to the bare bones in terms of supplies. Just as a side note, the RL Irene is particularly impressed with this model, and told me to go out and get some more!

      Delete